Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:50, 8 September 2021 by Kerberizer (talk | contribs) (Protected "Main Page": High traffic page ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Welcome to the CHARISMA terminology wiki!
This is a knowledge base for Raman spectroscopy terminology. It is being created as part of the Horizon 2020-funded CHARISMA project.
The wiki runs on the MediaWiki software with the Wikibase extension—the same ones, which power Wikipedia and Wikidata.
Quick Start for USERS
- Use the search box in the top right to search for Raman terminology.
- Hint: Click the magnifying glass icon in the box to show the advanced search interface.
- Feeling lucky? Click the See a random term link here or in the left sidebar.
Quick Start for CONTRIBUTORS
- Read this first!
- We have a To Do list. I know, I know: I also hate them.
- Want to add a new term? Check Help:Quick Start#Adding a new term.
- Need to discuss a term? Use its discussion page (look for the Discussion tab at the top).
- Not sure how discussions work here? See Help:Quick Start#Discussing topics.
- Other important things to remember and helpful hints:
- You can add alternative definitions to existing terms, but please make sure to indicate their source (for details, see the relevant info in Help:Quick Start#Adding a new term).
- One of the definitions can be marked as preferred—when (and if) agreed by the community.